lazy blogger

I've reached that inevitable phase of every blog where i have gotten lazy about posting. Maybe I've gotten to used to Melbourne and don't find it interesting anymore. Maybe I'm just too busy with work. I certainly haven't been doing anything else creative; no writing screenplays or music since I've been here.

Instead of promising to post more often about better things, I just wanted to acknowledge the existence of that facet of my blogging life.






even this picture is lazy

coming up soon, my office is closing from Dec 21st to Jan 4rth for our forced vacation. Lisa and I are taking advantage of this time to travel up northwest to the Grampians, some nearby mountain ranges. maybe then i'll have something interesting to tell you vultures.; just kidding, i love you all.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12/12/2009

    It better be good, dammit, or so help me God...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding pics/story are here

Singapore: the durian taste test

evolution of y'all