Oh, Canada

So, I went to Vancouver for a training.


One thing I was unprepared for was how ruthless the Customs officials were. Questions like "You are a trainer but you're here for a training? That doesn't make sense." C'mon, we're neighbors. I've been through customs in Singapore, Thailand, and those places were pushovers compared to Canadians.



Had some nice weather the first day, which was the only day I was able to get out and about and take some pictures. I have no idea where this is, but the bridge and the mountains look cool. There was a ski resort off to the left, dunno which one. You can see I did my research before going.



I didn't buy any Holy Crap. I don't know if I'm emotionally prepared to eat the world's most amazing breakfast cereal.



Nor did I hit the treadmill at Steve Nash World Fitness. I'm just glad it's there. I wish more good things for Steve Nash. Two-time NBA MVP and no rings? Poor guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding pics/story are here

Singapore: the durian taste test

evolution of y'all