8 More Things to Know About Michigan

Continuing my hard-hitting journalism series of Michigan travel listicles,

I recently travelled back to the mitten to gain new knowledge. Having fully immersed myself in Michiganity for 9 straight days, I'm prepared to announce that I have learned all there is to know about it, and I now present to you, 8 more things to know about Michigan:

Lots of different meals come in casserole form

IMG_3200

Nothing but humongous trees exist between towns. In Michigan, if it's not towns, it's trees. Or, sometimes, it's lakes.

IMG_3229

Everyone tailgates - merging is high stakes and everyone is out to kill you.

IMG_3204

Excessive morning dew means people don't do much lawn watering

IMG_3208

DO NOT crush cans before recycling them

IMG_3203

You're just as likely to encounter a Packers fan as a Lions fan

FullSizeRender-1

Doesn't matter if you know the difference between effect and affect.

IMG_3299

If you don't have any friends, buy a cottage at the lake

IMG_3221

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding pics/story are here

Singapore: the durian taste test

and so it goes