and we bid you goodnight

so, packing up the apartment, getting ready to hand in the keys, saying goodbyes at work. it's been (a little more than) a year in Australia, and it's been the most eventful year of my life, for sure.

make sure to check out my Things To Do In Australia list if you ever need to visit the red continent.

We've blown a ton of money traveling around the country (and New Zealand), but it was all worth it.
We had a lot of fun, met with some challenges (there's a lot we didn't know about moving to a new country) but all in all, one of the best experiences of my life.



The next stop on this crazy train is Singapore. Use those little label buttons up at the top to view different places I've been, or go to my website to get an overview of everything I'm working on.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding pics/story are here

Singapore: the durian taste test

graffiti